- This event has passed.
Westfield Taste and Tour
November 26 - November 27
For additional information check the event Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/westfieldholidaytasteandtour
If you are looking for a fun way to kick off the holiday shopping season this fall, be sure to attend the Westfield Area Holiday Taste and Tour.
The tour is sponsored by local merchants, crafters and vendors, featuring holiday decor, handmade crafts, home decor and signs, clothing, accessories, popcorn, candy, Christmas ornaments and wood crafts.
Taste & Tour is Thanksgiving weekend each year. This year’s tour is November 26th & 27th from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Grab a map at your first stop of the day, get a stamp at each stop and turn your completed map in to your last stop!
Stops on the tour –
- Santa’s Toy Shop (302 S. Charles St.)
- Amish House (217 N. Pioneer Park Rd.)
- Frontier Spirits (221 N. Pioneer Park Rd.)
- It’s Poppin (223 N. Pioneer Park Rd.)
- Marquette County Historical Society (125 Lawrence St.)
- Virch’s True Value (230 S. Main St. )
- What Not Shop (210 S. Main St. )
- Grapevine Galleria (204 S. Main St.)
- Candy Cane Lane (129 E. 3rd St. )
- Oliver Mercantile (N6517 9th Dr. )
- Thal’s Pal’s (N6109 Cty. Rd. M )
- New Beginnings Christian Church( W7220 Cty. Rd. E)
- Mark’s Cabinetry (129 N. Main St.)
- Reindeer Round-up (452N. Main St.)
- Crafted & Collected (209 N. Pioneer Park Rd.)
Stop in to the historical society which is one of the stops on the tour and grab some homemade baked cookies to help support the Marquette County Historical Society.