- This event has passed.
November 17, 2018
Hit the Montello Holiday Trail on November 17th
There will be 13 stops on the 2018 Holiday Trail in the Montello area.
- HCE Craft Fair at the Marquette County Services Center 9am-3pm, 420 Underwood Ave (Highway 23) Homemade craft items, doll clothes, baked goods, scarfs, necklaces, wax painting, rugs, tree skirts and more. Serving food too.
- Montello Seniors at the Senior Dome 9am-3pm 140 Lake Court Ave (behind the fire station) Craft vendors, resale items, bake sale and lunch items
- Silver-Smiths Jewelry Store 9am-5pm, 30 West Montello St. Introducing HELO, the most advanced wearable technology in the world. A game changer in healthcare. Free drawings nad retirement sale.
- Becca’s Variety Shop. 9am-4pm 1 Main St. Sweet treats, Amish jams and a variety of local homemade items! Participate in the Christmas card drive. Fill out a card to be sent to a local nursing home.
- Sweet Freedom Massage 9am-5pm, 5 Main St. Pre-black Friday gift certificates and spa retail items.
- MisFit Salvage 8am-5pm 14 Montello St., Locally handmade and custom reclaimed furniture, lighting and home accessories. 15% off all in-stock products for Holiday Trail participants.
- Teapot Quilt and Garden Center, 9am-5pm – 505 Main St. Wreaths and holiday decorations, quilt items, jams and holiday gifts, great ideas for the holiday. Register for our $50 drawing.
- Readers Realm Books, Gifts and Whimsy, 9am-4pm 147 East Montello St. Check out all of the books and gifts available, plus 25% off all Lang Christmas cards and calendars.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 9am-4pm. 277 East Montello St. Craft fair featuring many vendors, bake sale, raffles and food items.
- St. John Lutheran Church, 9am-4pm. 313 East Montello St. Scholastic book fair and Thai Village Fair. Trade gift items, jewelry, household.
- Montello American Legion 9am-4pm, W3008 Hwy. 23, just east of Montello. Craft vendors, resale items and raffles. Proceeds benefit Auxiliary Veterans Charities. Chili lunch by Little Orphans Animal Rescue.
- Trinity United Methodist Church 9am-3pm, W3032 Park St., (East of Highway 22) Crafts! Bakery! Stop by to enjoy a delicious luncheon featuring homemade soup, sandwiches and desserts.
- The People’s Church 9am-4pm, 3045 15th Rd- just off Highway 22, 3.5 miles north of Montello. Souper Spirit Saturday will feature a smorgasbord of homemade soups, including salad, bread and crackers for a free-will donation. Vendors will have crafts, woodworking, baked goods and art for sale.