- This event has passed.
Taste and Tour
November 23 - November 24
Westfield’s Country Holiday Taste & Tour event is set to take place on Friday, November 23rd and Saturday, November 24th, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The 32nd annual event features 14 stops around Westfield and the surrounding area.
Adding to the fun will be a drawing for one of five $100 cash prizes. Be sure to pick up a map at your first stop and get your sheet stamped at each location to be eligible for the drawing. Be sure to leave your completed card at the last stop that you make. You must be 18 years of age to enter.
1) SANTA’S TOY SHOP is located at 302 S. Charles Street in the Immanuel AEC building. Chris and his wife Natashia will be offering scrolled art, wooden toys, and Paparazzi Jewelry. Returning this year are Hope Fisher with Usborne books, Elizabeth Smith will have her crocheted items and hand-woven rugs, and Pat Driscoll with her stained-glass creations. Find new vendors inside with some of the following items; furniture, crocheted, painted, and much more.
2) AMISH MARKET, “Your Unique Bulk Food Experience.” This is your one-stop shop, from yummy candies to snacks, jams, jellies, spices, dip mixes and Wisconsin cheese and sausages. While shopping, stop by our newly opened “Mission Coffee House“, where coffee and friends make the perfect blend.
3) For all your party needs, stop in at FRONTIER SPIRITS, also located in the Frontier Square complex. The store will be open during regular business hours for your shopping, but as a special feature, you can stop in for a tasting both Friday and Saturday!
4) Are you dreaming of a Farmhouse Christmas? Then you will love everything LIFE ON DISPLAY has to offer. Filled with charming farmhouse décor and handcrafted signs and specialty teas, this stop is sure to provide a wide variety of gift items for the loved ones on your list. Along with all of the beautiful items we offer for your home, we will have tea for tasting and to purchase, as well as some sweet treats! Located on South Main Street.
6) IT’S POPPIN! Come to their spacious store, located in the Pioneer Plaza at 223C N. Pioneer Park Road! They offer many adorable Christmas home décor items that would fit great in your home or would make a wonderful gift this holiday season. Gorgeous lighted canvases, beautiful home décor, ornaments for all your gift-giving needs. They also carry Willow Tree sentimental figurines, Bridgewater Candles and the World’s Softest Socks! Looking for fun and entertaining ideas during your family get together? You must get a good look at their Ravensburger Puzzles, Wisconsin Sports Puzzles/Games and tons of unique gifts for children!
Check out their wide variety of fresh-made popcorn, along with their selection of holiday popcorn tins, which can be customized with the popcorn flavors of your choice.
7) Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus at VIRCH’S TRUE VALUE in downtown Westfield. The jolly couple will be there from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday, so bring your camera. This year there is 25% off on Christmas trimmings and decorations as well as 25% off on all apparel. While there, enjoy coffee, cookies and fresh popcorn. Check out the cookout happening in front of Virch’s, sponsored by the Westfield Pioneer Wrestling Team! Support the team and enjoy a little lunch, served Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
8) As Taste & Tour opens for this year, head to CANDY CANE LANE at Westfield’s Municipal building at 129 E. 3rd Street. There will be lots of new items this year, including beautiful table runners and potholders, holiday novelties, embroidered aprons, towels dish rags, scrubbies, embroidered bibs and burp clothes, aprons, homemade cards. Odd Buck Crafts will be there with assorted wood and log ornaments, crafts, cards, and notepads. In addition, there will be crocheted items, quilted items, purses, totes, ornaments, garden flowers and much more.
9) GRAPEVINE GALLERIA is a unique shop located at 204 S. Main St. in Westfield. The Grapevine is a one-stop shop if you are looking for furniture, clothing, jewelry, crafts, antiques, etc.
10) THE “SILVER-SMITH’S” will be located at the Kravick Real Estate building. The “Silver-Smith’s” offers 43 years of experience creating unique gifts from gold, silver, precious and semi-precious stones. They also have a huge retirement sale going on. They will be featuring the HELO, the health and lifestyle Oracle.
11) Come to THAL’S PALS where June M. will be with her homemade doll clothes. Linda will be there with stocking stuffers, paper crafts, glass blocks, candy bouquets, some holiday jewelry, bird feeders made from glass dishes, and lots of other home crafts and baked goods. Joan Klem will be there with Wildtree grape seed oils, mixes, seasonings and blends, baking mixes and gluten-free products. Tracy Warning will have soy wax candles with hemp wicks in environmentally friendly scents. Angie Morris will have crocheted items for sale. So make sure you stop by Thal’s for all your Christmas shopping needs.
12) A genuine Country Christmas experience awaits you at SAYRE’S CHRISTMAS BARN and TREE FARM, located at N4907 County Road J (Fawn Ave.). As part of “the Tour,” René Sayre has drawn from nature’s inspiration of her surrounding tree farm to create holiday baskets, floral arrangements, wreaths and gift baskets, along with beautiful fresh cut-your-own Christmas trees. Treasures can be found to decorate your home, entryways, and hearts in the true holiday spirit.
13) NEW BEGINNINGS CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH (W7220 Cty Hwy E) will be home to many crafters, vendors and delicious foods during the Holiday Taste & Tour in Westfield. Hours are 8:00-4:00. Their crafters will again have many beautiful handmade gift items including: Paparazzi jewelry, table runners and placemat sets, mittens, lighted bottles for display, and towels. They will also have beeswax candles, cheese, and children’s books and John Deere toys. Vendors will include Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Thirty-One, Paparazzi– plus more being added between now and the event! They have a beautiful large area for your shopping comfort and are completely wheelchair accessible. They also will have their famous bake sale including their 1/2 pound and 1-pound variety Christmas cookie plates. Lunch will again include their delicious ham sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches and homemade soups.
15) REINDEER ROUND UP (Westfield American Legion Hall, 452 N Main St) will have a variety of crafters and vendors during the Taste and Tour. Their crafters will have hand-sewn doll clothes and accessories that fit the Wellie Wisher, Logan and American Girl 18-inch and toddler dolls. Homemade small stuffed animals and soft little dolls with clothes as well as crochet cloths, scrubbies, bags and key fobs. In addition, they will have homemade rustic framed photos, jewelry and lava stone oil bracelets. Their vendors will include Tastefully Simple, LuLaRoe, Orgami Owl, Perfectly Posh, Color Street and doTERRA.
14) MARQUETTE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY’S “Cookie Walk” will be an official stop this year on the Taste and Tour. They will have dozens of varieties of holiday cookies and bars available for sale in baker’s dozens. Sample cookies and hot drinks will be available to all customers. In addition, their area will sponsor six other vendors. Besides their Gift Shop with books, T-shirts, memorial Christmas tree balls, matted vintage magazine covers and other sundry items, they will have wood carving, quilt items, Avon and other vendors and crafts. Come join them for lots of shopping and lots of fun!