- This event has passed.
Taste and Tour
November 24, 2017 - November 25, 2017
Country Holiday Taste and Tour returns to Westfield November 24-25
A treat for holiday shoppers is just around the corner! This year, Westfield’s Country Holiday Taste & Tour event is set to take place on Friday, November 24th and Saturday, November 25th, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The 31st annual event features 16 stops around Westfield and the surrounding area, where shoppers will find all kinds of Christmas gift and decorating ideas, from ornaments and wall décor to holiday party food, furniture, and much more.
Adding to the fun will be a drawing for one of five $100 cash prizes. Be sure to pick up a map at your first stop and get your sheet stamped at each location to be eligible for the drawing. Be sure to leave your completed card at the last stop that you make. You must be 18 years of age to enter. Following is a little information about each of the 2017 stamp locations:
1) SANTA’S TOY SHOP is located at 302 S. Charles Street in the Immanuel AEC building. Chris and his wife Natashia will be offering scrolled art, wooden toys, and Paparazzi Jewelry. Returning this year are Hope Fisher with Usborne books, Elizabeth Smith will have her crocheted items and hand woven rugs, and Pat Driscoll with her stained glass creations. Find new vendors inside with some of the following items; furniture, crocheted, painted, olive oils and spices, and much more.
2) AMISH HOUSE AND MARKET, Amish Market “Your Unique Bulk Food Experience”. We’re we are your one stop shop from yummy treats to snacks, jams, jellies, spices, dip mixes and Wisconsin cheese and sausages. Visit our candy wall, where you can take a trip down memory lane and browse over a hundred different varieties of candies.
While shopping don’t forget to order your holiday gift boxes for that someone special. And for your loved ones far away we will be happy to ship to their door in time for the holidays.
Just in time for your holiday baking, we will be featuring our baking sections this year. We offer a large selection of flours, sugars, extracts, cookie toppers, baking chips and vanillas.
While shopping your will be greeted by our friendly staff waiting to help you with all your holiday needs.
3) For all your party needs, stop in at FRONTIER SPIRITS, also located in the Frontier Square complex. The store will be open during regular business hours for your shopping, but as a special feature, you can stop in for a tasting both Friday and Saturday!
4) Come check out LIFE ON DISPLAY’S new location in the historical building on South Main Street. Filled with charming home décor and handcrafted signs, this stop is sure to provide a wide variety of gift items for the loved ones on your list. Along with all of the beautiful items we offer for your home, we will have tea for tasting and to purchase as well as some sweet treats! We look forward to seeing you!
5) GUSSIED UP, LLC is a small, locally-owned, retail store combined with a full service hair salon, conveniently located off of I-39 at 223 North Pioneer Park Road. They offer clothing and accessories for the entire family and although they are small, they are certain you will be able to find something for that special someone on your holiday list. This year they will also be offering a limited amount of cash and carry handmade craft items. The staff at Gussied Up are excited to partake in another year of Taste and Tour and hope you all decide to join us for some fun. Happy Holidays and hopefully we will see you pass through.
6) IT’S POPPIN! Come to their spacious store, located in the Pioneer Plaza at 223C N. Pioneer Park Road! They offer many adorable Christmas home décor items that would fit great in your home or would make a wonderful gift this holiday season. Gorgeous lighted canvases, beautiful home décor, ornaments for all your gift-giving needs. They also carry Willow Tree sentimental figurines, painted plates and mugs, Made in the USA Farm Grown Soy Candles, Woodwick candles, and gifts for kids, women and men!
Hungry for a snack? Check out our wide variety of popcorn! They make it fresh in the store daily! While you are there you can look at the selection of holiday popcorn tins. Popcorn tins can be customized with the popcorn flavors of your choice. They make it fresh for you to pick up later or can ship it to your family and friends just in time for Christmas! A great gift idea for that hard to buy for person on your list! Along with our popcorn tins, they have a new and bigger variety of Wisconsin cheeses and cheese curds. Cheese boxes are also available to ship in time for Christmas! They will be taking orders for holiday cheese boxes and popcorn tins, ask for details! New to It’s Poppin’ is their amazing, melt in your mouth Fresh Fudge made right in store! Buy yourself a piece or gift this sweet treat! No a fan of fudge? No worries! Check out their beautiful hand crafted gourmet truffles. They are a must try! It’s Poppin’ is looking forward to seeing you!
7) Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus at VIRCH’S TRUE VALUE in downtown Westfield. The jolly couple will be there from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday, so bring your camera. This year there is 25% off on Christmas trimmings and decorations as well as 25% off on all apparel. Don’t forget to sign up for their in-house drawing for Christmas prizes. While there, enjoy coffee, cookies and fresh popcorn.
8) As Taste & Tour opens for this year, head to CANDY CANE LANE at Westfield’s Municipal building at 129 E. 3rd Street. Here you will find many holiday items to start your season off bright. There will be lots of new items this year, including beautiful table runners and potholders, holiday novelties, jewelry, embroidered aprons, towels dish rags, scrubbies, embroidered bibs and burp clothes, aprons, homemade cards, assorted wooden items, 18″ doll furniture, cat beds and related cat items. In addition, there will be crocheted items, quilted items, purses, totes, , ornaments, garden flowers and much more. Everyone at Candy Cane Lane is looking forward to helping you make this holiday season the best. Don’t forget to get your candy cane!
9) DAVE AND GLORIA’S GRAPEVINE is a unique shop located at 204 S. Main St. in Westfield. The Grapevine is a one-stop shop if you are looking for furniture, clothing, jewelry, crafts, antiques, etc. They would also like to help you to sell your items or ideas. Please stop in for more information. Also check out Dave’s 5 Star Handyman Service! Christmas is all set up and ready to sell. They offer great items at reasonable prices!
10) The “Silver-Smith’s” will be located at Kravick real estate building the “Silver-Smith’s” offers 42 years of experience creating unique gifts from gold, silver, precious and semi-precious stones. Huge sale going on. Also featuring the HELO, the health and lifestyle Oracle. Sign up for the free drawing. Also featuring Bio-Zen, which reduces the harmful effects of electrical smog.
11) Come to THAL’S PALS where June M. will be with her homemade doll clothes. Linda will be there with stocking stuffers, paper crafts, glass blocks, candy bouquets, some holiday jewelry, bird feeders made from glass dishes, and lots of other home crafts and baked goods. Joan Klem will be there with Wildtree grape seed oils, mixes, seasonings and blends, baking mixes and gluten free products. Tracy Warning will have soy wax candles with hemp wicks in environmentally friendly scents. Angie Morris will have crocheted items for sale. So make sure you stop by Thal’s for all your Christmas shopping needs.
12) A genuine Country Christmas experience awaits you at SAYRE’S CHRISTMAS BARN, located at N4907 County Road J (Fawn Ave.). For the second year as part of “the Tour”, René Sayre has drawn from nature’s inspiration of her surrounding tree farm to create holiday baskets, floral arrangements, wreaths and gift baskets, along with beautiful fresh cut-your-own Christmas trees. Treasures can be found to decorate your home, entryways, and hearts in the true holiday spirit,
From rustic decorated windows, to elegant crystal centerpieces, with lodge-look arrangements, sleds and skates, snowmen, Santa’s and Nativity scenes; nothing says “Merry Christmas” more than the sights, lights, and aromas of evergreen arrangements and décor. This year open through Sunday, December 3rd.
Sayre’s Christmas Barn will be offering the delectable dog-treat delicacies baked by “Kristin and FuFu”. These home-made, all natural, pet-healthy treats will provide our “best friends” with that perfect holiday gift. The holiday-shaped, festively packaged dog treats make for great stocking stuffers for your own pets, or as gifts for dog-loving family members, co-workers, friends, and neighbors.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win a beautifully hand-crafted wreath with your entry donation to “Wreaths Across America”. Sayre’s Christmas Barn and Tree Farm is a proud supporter of this noble foundation, providing our honorable departed veterans with recognition and tributes by laying wreaths at their monuments.
13) NEW BEGINNINGS CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH (W7220 Cty Hwy E) will be home to many crafters, vendors and delicious foods during the Holiday Taste & Tour in Westfield. Hours are 8:00-4:00. Our crafters will again have many beautiful handmade gift items including: Hand made cards, table runners and place mat sets, mittens, lighted bottles for display, beautiful hand made jewelry, and towels. We will also have honey, maple syrup and beeswax candles, Cheese, and Children’s books and John Deere toys. Vendors will include Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Thirty-One, Papparazi and do Terra Oils– plus more being added between now and the event! They have a beautiful large area for your shopping comfort and are completely wheelchair accessible. They also will have their famous bake sale including their 1/2 pound and 1 pound variety Christmas cookie plates. Lunch will again include their delicious ham sandwiches, roast beef sandwiches and homemade soups.
14) Celebrating 13 years as an official Taste and Tour stop is HILLVIEW TREE FARM. Set back in a more rustic atmosphere, the farm sits right off of County M on 4th Drive, northwest of Westfield. Already renowned for their beautiful, fresh-made wreaths, garlands and other special items, this stop will quickly put you in the Christmas spirit. Get your wreath custom-made. Shop for special items such as crosses, candy canes, medallions, mailbox swag, bird feeder wreaths, snowflakes, stars and their lit Christmas trees. Enjoy this Christmas country location while looking through a variety of other gifts, home decor and woodcrafts.
15) REINDEER ROUND UP (Westfield American Legion Hall, 452 N Main St) We will have a variety of crafters and vendors during the Taste and Tour. Our crafters will have hand sewn doll clothes and accessories that fit Bitty Baby doll and American Girl 18 inch dolls, as well as a limited amount of clothing to fit the new boy and the 14 inch doll. Laundry Fluff will be there with homemade laundry detergent, laundry fizzes, 100% wool dryer balls, washer nuts, bath bombs and wonderful sugar scrubs. In addition, we will have homemade bracelets, light up wine bottle & glass blocks, crochet hats for children and adults, tutus as well as hand crafted signs. Our vendors will include Tastefully Simple, Origami Owl, LuLaRoe and Beauticontrol. We will also have a variety of delicious bars, cookies and fudge for purchase to satisfy your sweet tooth!
16) This is MARQUETTE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY’S “Cookie Walk” will be an official stop this year on the Taste and Tour. We will have dozens of varieties of holiday cookies and bars available for sale in baker’s dozens. Sample cookies and hot drinks will be available to all customers. In addition, our area will sponsor six other vendors. Besides our Gift Shop with books, T-shirts, memorial Christmas tree balls, matted vintage magazine covers and other sundry items, we will have other baked goods, jewelry, Badger shirts, Avon, hair goods, and face painting. Come join us for lots of shopping and lots of fun!